Author: Maurice Savaryego, M.Sc.Eng. (Learn More)
The NutriBullet and Magic Bullet blenders are shown below:
Comparing NutriBullet and Magic Bullet
- Load the ingredients into the provided cup/mug.
- Twist on the the cover which has a built-in blade, until the cover and cup have a tight seal.
- Mount the covered cup/mug on the power base.
- Press down on the cup/mug to turn it on and start the device.
As long as you're pressing the cup down, the device keeps running. To stop the action.you simply stop pressing. Now, if you press down and turn the cup clockwise until it locks in place, you can take your hands off and let it run for as long as you want. But it is recommended not to run these units too long to avoid heating of contents.To turn the unit off, simply twist the cup back counterclockwise and release the cup.
Note that the blender cups/mugs for both products are made out of non-toxic high-impact plastic. Unlike glass, they do not shatter when dropped. They are all BPA free. Also, except for the power base, all cups and lids for both products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
But the two products also present some important differences:
- NutriBullet is a 600Watts unit while Magic Bullet has only 250Watts. As a consequence, NutriBullet is a lot more powerful and is ideal for making smoothies and drinks, more so than the Magic Bullet which is more suitable for rougher blending tasks. This also means that NutriBullet breaks better the cell walls of the ingredients releasing more nutrients so that they can be better absorbed.
- Another difference is the blending cup size. The largest NutriBullet cup has a 24-ounce capacity while the largest Magic Bullet cup can hold only 18 ounces. So you can add more varieties of ingredients into the NutriBullet cup and hence produce and absorb more healthy nutrients than Magic Bullet can provide in a single preparation.
- Magic Bullet comes with two (18-ounce & 12-ounce) blending cups and four “party mugs” that are basically large mixing cups with handles. There are also four colored comfort lip rings for the mugs, two resealable lids, two shaker/steamer type lids with holes in them, and a recipe book. On the other hand, NutriBullet comes with one 24-ounce and two 18-ounce blending cups, resealable lids, plastic rims for the cups, a user guide, a nutrition guide (Pocket Nutritionist), and a recipe book.
- NutriBullet comes with an Extractor Blade and a Milling Blade. The Extractor Blade is the primary blade and is used for breaking through tough seeds, thick stems and tough skin to access the hidden nutrition inside. The Milling Blade is ideal for milling grains, grinding fresh herbs and chopping nuts. Magic Bullet comes also with two blades: a Cross Blade for chopping, grating and blending foods, and a Flat Blade for whipping cream and grinding hard foods like coffee beans and spices. The blades for both products are made of stainless steel and never need sharpening.
So in conclusion, we can say that both products can accomplish similar functions, but NutriBullet does them much better because of its size and power.
NutriBullet and Magic Bullet Blenders on Amazon
Please click the Amazon link image below for the blender of your choice to see exact price information or to purchase.
Please Note: For non-US customers, when you click the links below, you will be provided with the Amazon links for your country (such as Canada or UK), if the product is available in your country.
Also, note that being an Amazon affiliate, a commission will be earned fom Amazon by this website each time a product is purchased.
Here are two books with plenty of NutriBullet recipes that you will love to use once you acquire your NutriBullet blender:
NutriBullet Recipe Book:
Magic Bullet Blenders:
You might also be interested in a comparison of high-powered multi-function blenders:
For a detailed comparison of high-powered multi-function blenders that are the favorite blenders of people who take cooking seriously and aspire to cook like a chef, click below:
Comparing Top High-Powered Multi-Function Blenders: Vitamix vs. Blendtec vs. Breville
Have you not found yet what you were looking for?
Global Amazon Search
If you have not found what you are looking for among the above offerings, you can still search for it or for ANY OTHER PRODUCT you may need by clicking below and searching for what you need on Amazon.com: