(Please note that our website is supported by our readers: any sales made via the Amazon product links used on this site earns us commissions from Amazon.)
Compare dser Vacuuming Robots: RoboGeek 20T vs. RoboGeek 21T vs. RoboGeek 22T vs. RoboGeek 23T (with Comparison Chart)
If you have finally decided to get a floor vacuuming robot, you are probably overwhelmed with the number of vacuuming robot brands and models available on the market. If you can not decide which brand and model to choose, you might want to consider the RoboGeek vacuuming robots made by dser.
These vacuuming robots come with most features needed to do a good cleaning in most homes, such as good floor coverage, auto recharge, anti-collision and anti-drop technology, scheduling, Wi-Fi support and strong suction, but they are quite a bit more affordable when compared to some of the competing products.
This article will compare all the latest dser RoboGeek floor cleaning robots available on Amazon, so you're able to choose the most suitable robot for your home's vacuuming needs.
At the time of this writing, the dser RoboGeek floor cleaning robots available on Amazon were RoboGeek 23T, RoboGeek 22T, RoboGeek 21T and RoboGeek 20T.
This article will compare the dser RoboGeek 20T, 21T 22T and 23T floor cleaning robots.
Comparing dser RoboGeek 20T, 21T, 22T and 23T Vacuuming Robots
The following table compares the features of dser RoboGeek 20T, 21T, 22T and 23T floor cleaning robots:
The (Note #) notation used in the table refers to the clarification notes provided following the table (please read these notes carefully in order to understand better the features that come with each RoboGeek robot):
All four dser robot vacuums considered here are suitable for various types of household hard floors such as wooden floor, laminates, and tiles, as well as other surfaces like carpets, blankets and mats.
These are all round robots, with "D" meaning diameter, and "H" meaning height (or thickness).
The 2.83 Inches smooth and ultra thin body of these robots allows easy cleaning under low-lying furniture such as sofas or beds. With these robots your house dust is nowhere to hide, and your home is kept free of hair or animal fur.
- All four robots considered here are equipped with a specially designed main brush that is soft enough to clean the floor without scratching, but also strong enough to move tough dirt. A floating design allows it to stick close to hard floors for a more thorough clean, and to lift up when cleaning carpets to agitate the carpet fibers. It is an anti-tangle brush that reduces hair tangling, keeping the robot running for longer without interruption. It is easily removed for easy maintenance and brush cleaning.
- The two side brushes these robots are equipped with are designed to sweep the edges and corners of rooms, flicking edge and corner dust into the path of the main brush and the suction system.
The numbers provided here represents the maximum suction power of each dser robot vacuum considered here.
The intense suction power of these robots pulls dirt easily off hard floors and drags it from deep inside carpet fibers.
Note that these robots also come with the carpet boost feature: if a carpet is detected during a clean, the robot automatically boosts suction to maximum to get out deeply lodged dirt. Normal suction resumes once off the carpet.
When climbing on the carpets, all four dser robots can auto boost to their max power for a deeper and more efficient cleaning.
Normal suction resumes once off the carpet.
Though all four robots cover pretty well the floor they are supposed to clean, they seem to follow a random pattern of navigation that may leave at times some spots uncovered. However, this is compensated and corrected by using the various cleaning modes that are available. Indeed, one can choose spot cleaning, edge cleaning and manual cleaning modes that allow you to make sure that everything in the floor was properly covered and cleaned.
All four dser robots considered here are equipped with anti-collision and anti-drop sensors. These sensors at the bottom of the robot can detect the surrounding environment and protect the robot from bumping into furniture and falling especially when cleaning along the stairs, balcony and other edges.
In addition, there is a soft rubber attached around the front of the sweeper, providing cushioning between furniture or walls and the robot, so that the robot won’t hit hard or scratch the furniture.
All four dser vacuuming robots considered here come with a Remote-Contol device that allow you to start the robot, schedule a cleaning, send it to its charging dock to recharge, select cleaning modes, etc.
Note that with RoboGeek 23T and RoboGeek 21T, you can also use the dser App on your smartphone to do the same type of operations.
These four dser vacuuming robots can return to their charging dock automatically after a cleanup session or when they sense that the charge is low to recharge. You can also send the robot to recharge using the Remote-Control device.
RoboGeek 23T and RoboGeek 21T support connectivity to 2.4GHz home Wi-Fi for remote control and smart home integrations.
Using your smartphone or tablet, you can control these two robots from anywhere, set schedules, set cleaning modes, etc., using their associated free App.
With all four of these dser vacuuming robots, you can use the Remote-Control unit to choose from four cleaning modes:
- Automatic cleaning: For regular standard cleaning of the whole floor.
- Spot cleaning: For concentrated cleaning on certain uncovered, missed or very dirty areas.
- Edge cleaning: For thorough cleaning of edges and corners.
- Manual cleaning: To direct the robot to clean where you want, in particular to clean uncovered or missed areas.
RoboGeek 21T and RoboGeek 23T are compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant.
You can add voice control by combining with an Alexa or Google Assistant device and operate the robots using only voice commands.
With all four robots considered here, scheduling is supported using the Remote-Control device.
With RoboGeek 21T and RoboGeek 23T, you can also use the App on your smartphone to schedule.
The filter these robots are equipped with can easily be removed, washed and reused.
The very large 600ml removable dust bin of these robots has an inner drawer-type structural design, which is convenient to pull out for emptying.
You can control the robot's navigation using the provided Boundary Strips that can help you prevent the robot to clean areas the robot is not supposed to enter.
The run time for these robots with full battery is about 100 minutes. This is the estimated maximum amount of time that the robot vacuum can operate in a given environment.
The charging time is about 4.5 hrs.
Powerful suction does not have to mean loud noise. At 58db, all four dser robots considered here give you maximum power for less noise, so that you can clean with less disruption to your home life.
The four dser RoboGeek vacuuming robots come with the following included:
For exact price information on the above compared dser RoboGeek vacuuming robots, please click the link below:
Selected dser RoboGeek Floor Cleaning Robots on Amazon
So which dser RoboGeek is best for your home?
- RoboGeek 23T and RoboGeek 21T support Wi-Fi and can be controlled not just using the included Remote-Control device, but from your smartphone as well using the dser App. You could also use vocal commands if you have an Alexa or Google Assistant device.
- On the other hand, RoboGeek 23T and RoboGeek 22T have a much stronger suction power: 2200 Pa as opposed to 1600 Pa for the other two robots.
- If you want your robot to support both Wi-Fi and 2200 Pa suction power, then you should definitely go for RoboGeek 23T.
- If you don't need to use your smartphone and prefer to control the robot using the included Remote-Control device, but you want a robot with powerful suction, then you should consider RoboGeek 22T.
- If your home does not get too dirty, so that a stronger suction is not that critical for you, but you want to be able to control your robot using your smartphone, then you should consider RoboGeek 21T.
- Finally, if your home does not get too dirty, so that a stronger suction is not that critical for you, and you prefer to control the robot using just the included Remote-Control device, then you should consider RoboGeek 20T.
You will find in the following section Amazon links for all the RoboGeek robots compared above which you can click for exact price information or to purchase:
dser RoboGeek 20T, RoboGeek 21T, RoboGeek 22T and RoboGeek 23T on Amazon
Please Note: For non-US customers, when you click the links below, you will be provided with the Amazon links for your country (such as Canada or UK), if the product is available in your country.
dser RoboGeek 23T
dser RoboGeek 22T
dser RoboGeek 21T
dser RoboGeek 20T
dser RoboGeek Replacement Kit:
Extra Boundary Strip, Filter, Side Brush,
RoboGeek 20T, RoboGeek 21T, RoboGeek 22T, RoboGeek 23T
Have you not found yet what you were looking for?
Global Amazon Search
If you have not found what you are looking for among the above offerings, you can still search for it or for ANY OTHER PRODUCT you may need by clicking below and searching for what you need on Amazon.com: