Author: Maurice Savaryego, M.Sc.Eng. (Learn More)
(Please note that our website is supported by commissions earned when products are sold through the provided links.)
Compare Wi-Fi Pet Cameras and Treat Dispensers: WOpet, Pawbo or Furbo?
Comparing Wi-Fi Treat Cams WOpet, Pawbo and Furbo
The following table compares the features of the three Wi-Fi treat cams (please read the following table notes for a better understanding of the features):
All three cameras support Wi-Fi connectivity.
As long as the camera is connected to Wi-Fi, your smartphone or tablet could be anywhere and connected either via Wi-Fi or 4G LTE.
Video streaming from the WOpet, Pawbo and Furbo pet cameras will enable you to see your pet on your smartphone's screen.
With WOpet, Pawbo and Furbo pet cameras, your pet will hear you and you will hear your pet.
All three pet cams are equipped with treat dispensing systems. Using their associated app, you can dispense treats remotely.
Note that the WOpet and Furbo cams are specially designed to launch your dog's favorite treats into the air, making it more fun for your dog to chase after. This is shown in the images below:
WOpet, Pawbo and Furbo pet cameras allow video recordings.They can be downloaded to your smartphone and shared with family and friends.
Pawbo pet camera provides interactive gaming for your pet: It has a built-in interactive dot chasing game you can play with your pet remotely using the Pawbo app (see image below).
- Pawbo uses ringtones to catch your pet's attention and announce that you are there. It comes with six ringtones any of which can be selected as the current one.
- Furbo makes a high pitch noise, almost like a whistle, when dispensing treats to catch your pet’s attention. But you can also record your own calling voice/ringtone, whatever you wish.
- With WOpet, you can record your own calling voice/ringtone, whatever you wish to let your pet know that you are there.
Furbo's built-in microphone and advance intelligent sensor can tell barking from background noises, then automatically sends alerts to your smartphone.
- With WOpet's and Furbo's night vision function, in low light and no-light conditions, you can still see things clearly and be sure your pet is safe.
- For now, the Pawbo pet camera should be placed in well lit rooms.
All three cams provide the necessary applications (apps) that allow remote control of the cameras.
They support iOS and Android mobile devices.
Your home WiFi network needs to be a 2.4 GHz.
For exact prices, please refer to the Amazon products section below.
So which of the three Pet Wi-Fi Treat Cams to buy?
However, there are a couple of important differences summarized in the above comparison table that you should keep in mind before you make up your mind:
- Only WOpet and Furbo support infrared technology and are adapted to night vision.
The Pawbo camera should be placed in a sufficiently well lit room.
- Only Furbo sends sound alerts to your smartphone when it detects barking and other sounds.
WOpet, Pawbo and Furb Wi-Fi Pet Cameras & Treat Dispensers on Amazon
Please Note: For non-US customers, when you click the links below, you will be provided with the Amazon links for your country (such as Canada or UK), if the product is available in your country.
WOpet Pet Camera
Pawbo Pet Camera
Furbo Pet Camera
Note 2: If what you are looking for is not just a treat dispenser, but also a food dispenser for your pet that you can also control remotely from your smartphone, you might want to read the following article that compares the best Wi-Fi supporting smart pet feeders:
Compare Top Wi-Fi Smart Pet Feeders
Note 3: If you are also looking for a fun way for your dogs to get some exercise and good times, you might want to read the following article:
Compare Best Automatic Ball Launchers for Dogs
Have you not found yet what you were looking for?
Global Amazon Search
If you have not found what you are looking for among the above offerings, you can still search for it or for ANY OTHER PRODUCT you may need by clicking below and searching for what you need on Amazon.com: